This is a great activity with Easter right around the corner, but could be used for so many different things.
- Wax crayon (like the one you use for Easter Egg Dying)
- Water Color Paints
- White Card Stock Paper
- Have the kiddo cut out an egg from the white card stock paper.
- Using the wax crayon draw a design on the egg or write a fun message.
- Use the water color paints to paint the egg completely. As you paint the design you made with the wax crayon will show through!
Need to modify it?
- Cut out an egg for the students or kiddos.
- Have a visual model to follow along with.
- Do a simple design such as polka dots.
- Use a larger paintbrush to make covering the egg a little easier.
Need to make it harder?
- Have the students draw and egg free hand or trace a template.
- Practice some handwriting instead of a design.