- 8-10 small pompoms
- 1 medium sized pompom
- 2 google eyes
- Green Paper
- optional: tweezers and leaf template
- Cut out a leaf from green construction paper.
- Use Elmers glue and draw a snake type line on the leaf.
- Place the medium pompom at the top of the leaf (the beginning of the glue line.
- Continue to build your caterpillar using the small pompoms filling the rest of the glue line.
- Add the two eyes to the medium pompom.
- Use a pre-cut out leaf.
- Use a Q-tip if squeezing the glue container is too hard.
How to make it harder:
- Have the kiddo trace the leaf to work on bilateral hand coordination.
- Have them draw the leaf independently from a visual model.
- Use tweezers to place the pompoms on the glue.